Ticket #294 (new defect)
Opened 3 years ago
OSSIE-0.8.0 Lab 6-Remote WaveForm Display (ALF errors)
|Reported by:||aanderson||Owned by:||cdietric|
|Keywords:||Remote WaveForm Display ALF||Cc:|
- Computer one is running omniNames and computer two is not as described in lab instructions.
- Firewalls are down
- InitRef? in omniORB4.cfg is set to 220.127.116.11.1 on computer one
- InitRef? in omniORB4.cfg is set to 192.168.10.31 (computer one's IP) on computer two
- nodeBooter is running on computer one
- c_wavLoader is used to install and begin the wave on computer one
- When ALF is loaded on computer two this error appears:
Failed to narrow the root naming context. Are the Naming Service and nodeBooter running on 127.0.0.1?
- After clicking the OK box and setting the network host to 192.168.10.31 and clicking Apply, this error appears in the terminal used to launch ALF:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/alf/namingserviceDialog.py", line 81, in OnApply?
if parent.namingservice not in parent.connections:
AttributeError?: 'alfFrame' object has no attribute 'connections'