|Version 2 (modified by balister, 6 years ago)|
The Embedded SDR project examines issues using OSSIE in low power, small form factor and platforms with limited capability.
Some questions we are examining
- Memory foot print for OSSIE waveforms
- Realtime OS versus non realtime OS
- OSK Notes contains information about downloading software to the OSK and other helpful tid-bits.
- Getting Started With Embedded SDR
- Efika SDR Project blog.
Embedded system software development
- Open Embedded is the embedded build system used for the embedded SDR project.