|Version 5 (modified by balister, 5 years ago)|
These need updating.
This will get you started building the embedded SDR software. Further additions, including building OSSIE are in development. The following steps should generate all the files needed to turn an OSK into a SCA Radio.
- Download and install Open Embedded Getting Started.
- Create a local.conf file with the machine file set to omap5912osk and the distro set to openomap.
- Run bitbake ossie-image. Output is in tmp/deploy.
- Flash the u-boot, kernel image and file system images into your OSK. (See OSK Notes)
- Read about BB collections in the bitbake manual
- The bitbake collection for OSSIE is here: http://trac.geekisp.com/opensdr/browser/OE/ossie_collection
Contact PhilipBalister for help. I am usually in #ossie on freenode as Crofton.